Your inquiries will only be accepted after you agree with the "Regarding the Handling of Personal Information" section below.
1. Regarding the business operator's name
Tokyu corporate housing management Inc.
2. Chief Administrator on the Protection of Personal Information
Our company appointed the following individual as the person in charge of protection and management of personal information
Manager of business promotion department, Tokyu Corporate Housing Management Inc.
Telephone No.: 03-3344-3109
3. Use of Personal Information
The personal information of our customers sent along with their inquiries, requests for advice, and opinions will be used by Tokyu Corporate Housing Management Inc. for the following purposes.
(1) To respond to our customers' inquiries, requests for advice, and opinions
(2) To send documents and other materials requested by our customers
(3) In case we need to contact our customers for some reason.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except when required by law, the company will obtain the approval of the individual before providing personal information to third parties (whose location may be outside of your own country).
Our policies on providing personal information to third parties are as follows.
(1) Reasons for providing personal information to third parties
- To fulfill the purposes listed in the above section 3, (1)-(3)
(2) Items of information that we will be providing to third parties
- Information required to attain the purposes listed in the above section 3, such as address, name, and contact no.
- In case a business contract is signed as a result of business activities mentioned above, any information necessary for the signing and execution of such contract.
(3) Means and methods of providing information
- Documents, mails, phone call, the Internet, emails, advertising media, etc.
(4) Individuals/Organizations which can receive this information and their affiliations
5. Entrustment of Personal Information
- Individuals or prospective clients who we will be conducting business with
- Other estate dealers
- Internet advertisement publishers, real estate business organizations
- Designated distribution systems
- Real estate managers
- Other companies associated with our company (Tokyu Corporation Housing Lease Inc. and Residential Partners Inc.)
In order to fulfill the purposes listed in the above section 3, we may entrust the handling of personal information to other parties
6. Regarding the disclosure, etc. of personal information
If our customers have any requests regarding personal information (notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, corrections, additions or deletions, suspension of use or discarding of submitted information or requesting not to provide given information to third parties), they can contact us using the "Contact Information for the policy on the Protection of Personal Information" shown below.
After confirming the identity of the customer with a method considered by our company as necessary, we will take swift action within a reasonable time. However, please note that in cases where there is no violation of law or the like, we may reject the request.
Contact Information for the policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Business Promotion Department, Tokyu Corporate Housing Management Inc.
Shinjuku Monolith 22F, 2-3-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0922, Japan
Customer Inquiries: TEL +81-3-3344-3109
Business Hours: Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 10:00～12:00/14:00～17:00
7. Voluntary Provision of Your Personal Information
Provision of a customer's personal information is voluntary, but in case personal information is not provided, we might not be able to respond to the customer's inquiry.
8. Obtaining user information with a method that cannot be recognized by the user easily
If you agree with the above provision, please press "Agree." (You will proceed to the input form.)
If you do not agree with the above provision, please press "Disagree." (You will return to the top page.)